Essi and I had a nice walk today. It was warm and pleasant. I got a small bit of yard work done before these violent thunderstorms came over with heavy rain and hail. The hail was marble sized and bouncing off the roof with the rain. The cells went right over our house. Essi was scared of the noise and shaking.
I am sad the weekend is over. Tomorrow is the last Monday because we don't have school on Memorial Day, the next Monday. Only two more weeks. I wish it were over now.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is Bob going to Rehobeth with you?
The weekend flew by here, and RSG went to FL until Thursday to attend Kindergarten "Graduation" (Ellisha called and asked "Gramma, can you come watch me?" That is all it took.
I am busy with several projects as well as maintaining the strict schedule for this diet plan...will probably stay on Phase 2 at least one more week...by then I should be down 25 pounds...after which is Ohase 3 initial maintenance...storm just came through so the lawn will wait until tomottow.
No, he doesn't want to come.
We had a nice Monday at school. A grandpa of one of my students brought his steel pedal guitar in and stayed all day. He was just great. The kids loved it and so did he. His wife came with him to operate his computer. It was really cool.
Post a Comment