I got lots of yard time in today. It was very warm - almost 90, but it felt so good to be outside in the sunshine.
Only four more days to the end of school. We are all ready.
Sue
1 comment:
Gardini
said...
I know that you are excited about the end of school....but even greater to look forward to is that it is only 80+ days until you get to see them little darlings all fresh faced and ready to attack another school year...like birthdays the next first day of school is inevitable....so ENJOY HE SUMMER !!!
1 comment:
I know that you are excited about the end of school....but even greater to look forward to is that it is only 80+ days until you get to see them little darlings all fresh faced and ready to attack another school year...like birthdays the next first day of school is inevitable....so ENJOY HE SUMMER !!!
Post a Comment