Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More Veggies

We're trying to have more veggies this week. To save time and from having to cut them up, I got some precut vegies from Dorothy Lane Market that they cut up. We had them tonight with rice and beans. They really added a lot of flavor. We might have even had our 6 recommended servings of veggies today.

It's still raining here - can you believe it? It's serious because the farmers can't get their crops in due to the wet ground. Bummer.

I've been recording Dr. Oz's TV show. It's pretty hokey, almost like a game show in format. I find his website much more valuable.

Sue

1 comment:

Gardini said...

Haven't seen his show....is he a "Wizaed"? (get it? (Oz....Wizard) Weight stayed same today but got to wear some new smaller sized underpants.... losing inches is even more encouraging than pounds !!! On my way to becoming a Babe Magnet....ONWARD