What a day! Osama is dust. Election day is tomorrow and we find out about our levy. And it's still raining. Does anybody out there know what is with this weather? Why are we getting so much rain and no sun?
We watched Dr Oz talk about a new fad diet. He hedged more than I thought he should. I don't think fad diets work. You may get a quick weight loss, but it's mostly water and you gain it right back. The yo-yo is just not good. I think the answer is the Mediterranean diet that we talk about all the time.
Someone want to build an ark? I think we might need one.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am changing my diet plan for 21 days...if this works as I think it is suopposed to, I will give you more details...
Uh-oh! I hope you weren't watching Dr. Oz on Monday. The Atkins diet rises again from the ashes. Listen to expert number 2 on the show.
Post a Comment