What a beautiful day it was - very blue, warm. Our mowers came through early this morning and almost got stuck beside the trailer (very muddy). Maybe there can be some drying out. Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 80s.
The kids are in their May madness. Yikes! I am trying for the most fun and easy lessons. All they want to do is goof off.
Tomorrow we have an important doctor's appointment to discuss the PD. I have taken off school to go so we can both ask questions and get better informed. Then I see the dentist in the afternoon. Yippee!
Here's hoping you get this wonderful day out there,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dr days are never fun...but necessar ....it took me years and years to beat my fear of going to the dentist..as a child my dentist never used novacaine and the result was fear of pain
The 21 day program is working for me.....stay tuned
Post a Comment