Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Winter Hangs on

Argh! It's been chilly this week, not what I was hoping for, gardening wise. I cooked a nice dinner for Bob tonight though, and it was a nice day. I'm trying to improve the variety at breakfast and fix some new and different dinners. I have worked out every day. Today was weights. Picked lots of daffodils for inside. Not much sun today and very chilly.

Sleep well and sweet dreams,
Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

I am such a creature of habit that I prefer the same breakfast knowing that it is only so many points, and is easy to prepare usually before I leave for the gym....i.e. Steel cut Oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins and skim milk

Sue Saari said...

We get stuck on the same breakfasts too. I love eggs, so I tend to fix too many of them. I could happily eat eggs every morning for breakfast for the rest of my life. I know I shouldn't though.