Saturday, March 26, 2011

Foods and Inflammation

There are certain foods that increase or encourage inflammation, or the body to react to overuse or injury. It's a normal thing, but something that if you avoid it, means less pain. You can avoid those foods and therefore DECREASE inflammation. Arthritis is inflammation gone permanent, that is the body can no longer go back to "normal." Bad foods are processed food especially meat. I'm making a list and taking these foods off my list.

I made a recipe from Eatingwell magazine tonight. Very good. I'm trying out some new recipes this week I'm off. I wish the weather was going to be better. Argh! Nice to have some time off, though.

Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

A good report...lost 2.2 this week,,,seem to be back in the groove
Let's try for 2 this week

Sue Saari said...

Good for you!!!! I stayed the same this week. I must stay the course.