Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chile and Shoes that Fit

It is great. I has bean, vegies (LOTS of veggies the way I make it), some meat (not much). It's filling and good.

My feet are better. I went to a special shoe store where they actually fit you and measure your feet. They let you try on a half dozen pairs, different makes, until you find the perfect pair. It turns out, I did not have wide enough shoes. I bought a pair of Brooks extra wide 9.5 that my orthotic fits in perfectly. They are WONDERFUL. Plus, I have cut processed food out entirely. It's supposed to be bad for inflamation. My feet are much better.

Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

Well....I bought a new warm up suit to wear to the gym....out of XXL and into XL....progress is one step at a time.
Sticking with no flour no sugar....although it is not quite as much fun as Pizza and Fried Chicken... once into the routine it works very well

Sue Saari said...

Go Ron!