I've got a question for you all. Does the truth matter? Is it absolute or is it subjective?
I'd like to hear what you think, Sue
3 comments:
GARDINI
said...
Truth is truth....how it is presented and how it is perceived creates a "gray area" of understanding. Often times, the converse is the problem...that is to say.... a lie is a lie....but what about, for example, ducking a question that you don't want to answer....you didn't lie....but you didn't tell the truth= Gray area..example: How much did you lose at WW this week...Answer: I stayed about the same: TRUTH = I gained 2 ounces...but that is about the same....such are the games that we play.
Well, I'm tired of the truth not really mattering. I'm tired of someone just introducing a lie and thinking that if you say it often enough, it's true. I'm tired of people believing lies and not bothering to find out the truth. I'm tired of it on all levels from every day to larger issues.
I'm tired also of people spreading lies because it's fun to gossip. I think this behavior comes closest to the devil than anything I can think of, that is this behavior is the devil at work.
3 comments:
Truth is truth....how it is presented and how it is perceived creates a "gray area" of understanding. Often times, the converse is the problem...that is to say.... a lie is a lie....but what about, for example, ducking a question that you don't want to answer....you didn't lie....but you didn't tell the truth= Gray area..example: How much did you lose at WW this week...Answer: I stayed about the same: TRUTH = I gained 2 ounces...but that is about the same....such are the games that we play.
Well, I'm tired of the truth not really mattering. I'm tired of someone just introducing a lie and thinking that if you say it often enough, it's true. I'm tired of people believing lies and not bothering to find out the truth. I'm tired of it on all levels from every day to larger issues.
I'm tired also of people spreading lies because it's fun to gossip. I think this behavior comes closest to the devil than anything I can think of, that is this behavior is the devil at work.
Post a Comment