Sunday, May 23, 2010

Enjoy the Present

I was feeling sorry for myself this morning and found the perfect paragraphs that happened to be there for me to read. It emphasized finding joy in the little things, like your dog's tail wagging (and wow, does her tail wag and I love those kisses).

Bob fixed a wonderful dinner - yum. I had most of the day to enjoy my garden. I did a lot of weeding. Yikes! We've had so much rain and so the weeds are unbelievable. My new strawberries are doing well. I kind of overdid it though. It was very warm and I guess I'm not used to the heat yet. Anyway, it was a nice day. My little pond is doing great. I cleaned the pump and fixed its position.

I hope you had a nice day too,
Sue

1 comment:

Gardini said...

I played 2 Church gigs in the morning, had lunch with son and grandaughter, then played a concert for the GAP men's chorus....Robbie Sue and I had a quick meal and back to watch the Apprentice Final....up thoday at 7:30 to the gym did 3 rounds of 15 reps each....so I managed to avoid weeding the %$XC##@$^& flower beds.

Gardini