See the title for a report. It is very slow going, but I guess that's ok. It's better to loose slowly in order to keep it off. That's what "they" say, anyway.
After today I get a long weekend, then only 4 more days! Then I get to tend my weed patch and have a break.
TGIF,
Sue
5 comments:
Down .8 is better than up 1...way to go.
This entire journey is not FUN...however the longer i do it the better I get at avoiding temptations...have eaten alot of fruit this week and stayed away from flour and sugar as much as possible....I make my own raisin bran using wheaties and organic raisins. Wheaties has the lowest sugar content of any cereal that I have found....also steel cut oatmeal with skim milk and raisins...tomorrow is my weigh in... will check in....GOOD JOB .8 Girl
gardini
Ron is right! Keep up the good work!
Down 2.6 today...no flour no sugar works.
Yeeee-haaaa! Good for you, Ron.
June 5 Just back from WW..lost 3 pounds this week....no flour no sugar is working.
Since January 2009 total loss = 47 Pounds.
Will see Dr on Monday and get report from blood tests....stay tuned
Gardini
Post a Comment