Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Great Example

There is somebody who is a great example who has lost 100 lbs. You know who are! Congratulations! You deserve all the credit in the world. Yeah, RG!!!!

Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

Wow....thanks Sue....this great example business puts too much pressure on me....I like to fly under the radar....HOWEVER... I have been there and understand each and every one of your struggles, even some you haven't thought about struggling with....and the truth is...you can do the same thing...there is no magic answer....and it is really quite simple....you must restrict calories and burn more than you take in...exercise alone will not do it...weight watchers permits carbs which is the enemy....no sugar no flour is a great way to get going...lean protein and veggies...stay away from corn and potatoes, pasta, bread...every time you are tempted you must remind yourself...it's just not worth it...and it is tough, hard work...I have lost 16 inches off of my waist...the HCG program worked for me I have lost 56 pounds since may 3rd...and it is not fun but the results are unbelievably gratifying...YOU CAN do this...the single most critical issue for me was deciding once and for all this is my most important job...everything else will get done but this is my critical responsibility to myself and loved ones...it has to become more important than that cookie or pizza...last night we went to Applebee's for dinner..I had a steak Caesar salad...was offered a free desert...my choice anything on the menu...I gave it away...the scales this morning was more important in my life than a sweet desert...and that has been the major change in my life that has led to success..YOU CAN DO THIS....JUST DO IT...NO EXCUSES..and I will be your cheerleader

Sue Saari said...

Hip hip horray!