You just haven't lived until you've had 29 wet kids come into your room from the rain and squeak their feet on the tiles. Some of the kids just got soaked. They have to come outside to come to me. I'm enjoying my Responsive Classroom stuff. We have new classroom risers. They are just wonderful! They will enable use to practice more in the room.
I could use some sun now.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
29???? You haven't lived until the last week before Marching Contest writing out 168 late passes and then it rained on the band and they left school went home and changed...when I was called to the Principals Office my explanation was that you have to pay a price to be a winner...he just shook his head and said "get out of here, I a can't argue with that"
I meant 29 x 10 classes! Hey, that's a funny one about band passes.
Post a Comment