Monday, September 19, 2011

TGMO

Well, I made it past my killer Monday 11 classes. Tomorrow I take B to his PD appointment. Tonight I went to the School Board meeting to show support for the board members who have been under pressure lately. There were a couple bad guys there, but mostly it was filled with supporters.

Sue

1 comment:

Gardini said...

Yesterday was a steak day....part of maintenance includes keeping your weight within 2 pounds of the last day you took drops...I was knocking on the door of 2 pounds....so I " nipped it....nipped it in the bud" ( a Barney Fife quote) Black coffee and water until dinner...then a very large poretrhouse steak for dinner....nothing else...this morning I am back where I need to be....maintenance is tougher than losing...now I am sure I will do round 3 in January down another 20....hang in...it ain't easy losing weight...HOWEVER...many old ladies at Church have said..WOW...you look great !!!! Not my idea of babes but it is a start