Wednesday, September 14, 2011

dvd workout

We got a DVD with a good workout on there - a twenty minute, stretch and tone, that we've been doing together. It's very good for flexibility and some muscle toning. Even though I was tired, we did it together after work. It's really good for both of us. The guy that made it is from Columbus and it's especially made for PD folks. The exercises are good for everybody. We can do it right there in the great room.

Cheers,
Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

Very busy time for me...starting preparations to play with the Metro Jazz band going to Cape Town South Africa Oct 20 to 29 ...so if I am delinquent on your blog...please dont give me detention...I need ATTENTION

Sue Saari said...

Wow! South Africa? I wish we could go with you. I have always wanted to visit Africa, but maybe a bit north of that in Kenya or Tanzania to see the Great Migration. I'm jealous.