Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday is Done

It's always a tough day for me. I have six classes in a row during the afternoon followed by two piano lessons. Phew! I brought work home that I didn't do. Too tired. Did some thing right today: good breakfast, good lunch, good snacks, good dinner. Not enough water. Hard to get it in with classes coming boom, boom, boom, one right after another. OK, now on to tomorrow.

Sue

3 comments:

Sue Saari said...

PS did you eat your fruit yesterday? I had an apple, blueberries.

Gardini said...

Sue: I just discovered that I had the wrong address and I was not getting any daily updates...you have een blogging and I didn't know it,,,,yes I did have fruit yesterday and I have been to the gym daily,,,and I have not given in to all the bad stuff i was eating...it appears that I have lost about 3 pounds this week....although I still have more to lose to get back where I was,,,,I think it will take me about 3 weeks to get there.....so I have had some discouragement but am back on track....as for you....I know that you can get through these next couple of weeks....if you havent tried no flour no sugar...the enefit is that withinn about 3 days you lose your craving for carbs and sweets.....yoiu will also lose a couple per week if you do it,,,once again the secret is to stick with the plan and NO DETOURS....I am one to talk,,,I Know...but it is true.

Sue Saari said...

We had a good day. No cupcakes. Good meals.