Monday, February 28, 2011

The Agony of the Feet

Yikes, did they ever hurt today when I got home. I was standing and walking the entire day, no breaks. They hurt so bad. I wish someone could do something for arthritis in the feet. The rehearsals were challenging because there were loud gym classes sharing the gym with me. There was nothing we could do about it. We tried to make the best of it. And the kids all had the deer in the headlights look on their faces being in the gym anyway. Show tomorrow and I don't have to move instruments after.

Bob cooked a nice dinner for me tonight and I iced down my feet. I never know whether icing or a hot soak would be better. I sure wish I had new feet.

Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

I totally understand...because of diabetes 2 I have neuropathy in my feet ( nerve damage) my feet feel like my shoes are too tight all the time...Trying my best to lose...and it has been a tough week so far''''lets hang in....we need to lose at least 1 pound this week.

Sue Saari said...

Yes, I know the weight off would help. It is very tough. Let's keep going!