Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Water and Ice

It's still important, even in winter. Often when you're feel tired, you really just need some water. Plus I've got some go to snacks that I can grab fast.

Strange weather we had. The trees were bowed over with ice with more rain coming most of the night. Then the temperature somehow rose and the ice melted from the trees before morning. We really dodged a bullet and were actually able to go to school. The kids were stinky though. One snow day and they have forgotten everything. Yikes!

I heard the the groundhog did not see his shadow, so we'll have an early spring. Here's hoping that's true. I've had it with this winter.

Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

Trying to get back to my routine....focused on slide presentation which is now done...will do better about giving smart aleck replies

Sue Saari said...

Goodie - I was missing those!