Yeah, the weekend has arrived. It's been an exhausting week. There are a million details to putting on shows like the ones coming up. The kids will be wonderful. I'll be glad to go back to normal music classes.
I lost .75 lb. It's not wonderful, but at least the right way. We had a good dinner and NO BAD DESSERT.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The verdict is in....I gained 8 lbs since Jan 27....they say that confe is Lssion is good for the soul...so there it is....I have been on track this week and have finally gotten back into my normal routine....the lesson here is DONT TRAVEL... not because of food on the road but what it does to a normal schedule I particularly missed going to the GYM...not as much when inBrazil as in Florida....next Saturday I hope to show a loss of at least 3 pounds.
I never gain weight when I travel. It's when I get back with the let down that's when it happens. Usually all the walking does it.
Post a Comment