Friday, February 4, 2011

Plenty of Snacks

Snacks are important to keep your metabolism level with no dips and spikes. Good for snacks are a few nuts, an apple and a cheese stick. I like the apple and cheese stick right after school before I go home. It helps me not feel like eating the insides of the fridge when I get home. Also water is important. I keep saying this, but it is. I like a piece of celery with hummus on it too.

Nice dinner with Bob. Cheers and get ready for more snow. Eeeeek!
SUE

2 comments:

Gardini said...

Off again...to FL until next Thursday...no computer...when I get back I should lapse into my regular routine of annoying every one that I can...in a pitiful effort to be humorous.

Sue Saari said...

It would be nice to be warm for a bit and see the sun (what's that?).