Saturday, February 19, 2011

Help!

I need help. I need to get inspired again to do what I know to do. To my blog friends, what do you do when you need to get yourselves fired up again. I want to get back on the horse.

Thanks,
Sue

6 comments:

GARDINI said...

You are asking the wrong person....I was about to ask you for inspiration.....HOWEVER....by tomorrow evening I will respond with a better answer

Sue Saari said...

Look at today's post. Hey, I was thinking how much better you look in your Brazil pictures. You have made real progress. Good for you. Now, let's go the next step. Me too.

Gardini said...

OK....Since Brazil I have been totally BAD...no discipline....no self control...just sick of the whole thing...BUT...I cannot continue down that path...my health is at stake...and I really do know better...Right now I am without motivation because it is so hard...and I am always hungry...so there is the truth...and the first step to getting back on track is to acknowledge the situation...
"You cannot change what you are not willing to acknowledge" (Dr. Phil)

The only way i can get back on track is to plunge head first, cold turkey...into limited calories. I am going back to Steel Cut Oatmeal for breakfast, salad and lean meat for the other two meals and fruit in between for snacks.

I will weigh in daily and report loss (or gain) here on your blog. I invite you to do the same. Even if you only write hi, Ron it will be important to BLOG every day...once through this week I will try to start a chart to watch progress.
SOOOO....NO MORE EXCUSES...let's do it !!!!

Sue Saari said...

I'm with you. Let's start NOW. It's rainy today. Cold and dark. Bleck! It could be worse though. At least it's not snowing! I'm going over to the Y in a bit to workout. Had a healthy breakfast. Will have salad for lunch. We're throwing away the cookies I bought. I'm fixing a good dinner with lots of vegies.

Sue Saari said...

The next couple weeks will be very tough. This week I have final rehearsals for my shows, 5 of them on 3 nights. Eeek! Week of 2/28 I'll be moving instruments to the gym every day for rehearsal and moving them back after school. No choice. They have something scheduled in the gym every night. My shows are 3/1, 3/3 and 3/8. Wish me luck.

GARDINI said...

" The next couple weeks will be very tough. "
Are you setting up a reason that you might not stick with it? NO EXCUSES !!! It is 11:55 a.m. and I made it through this morning without cheating....and that is how we are going to do this...1 hour at a time...1 10 minute break at a time...1 trip to the gym (no doughnuts on the way) at a time....one afternoon with a mid-afternoon apple...at a time ....and we can say at the end of the day....I made through the day ONE DAY AT A TIME....forget the next 2 weeks....they are all rough....this is hard work...we can do this....don't let me down...and I am accountable to you...so hang in there...WE CAN DO THIS !!!