We watched the entire Sound of Music this evening. What a wonderful movie with great songs. My favorites are Favorite Things, the Goodbye Song, and Somewhere in My Youth. I think it was one of R and H's best. And what gorgeous scenery in Salzburg and the mountains. We're trying to work out a trip to Europe this summer. We'd like to go to Paris. The plane tickets are very expensive. But I'm going to keep going to all the websites that come up under cheap flights. We don't want to put it off. It's time to take charge and do things.
Tiring day. Kids were draining. Progress is being made.
Hope things are going well with you,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You really must take the Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg...it is wonderful....if you go this summer...I will heave Ron Jr give you directions to Steckleburg in the Swiss alps...RSG went there...down comforters...hot chocolate....feathers still on the fresh eggs ....it might be a tad more relaxing than paris...Hal just had a week in Florence and some other fanmous city in Italy...siad it was wonderful....RSG and I did london...there are cheap airfares to london right now... and you could take the Chunnel or a boat across the englsih channel...I loved london...sigh...back to the gym in the morning.
Yes, perhaps that would be the way to go. After my shows I will start the cheap flight research in earnest. Yes, London is very neat. I just got Rick Steves Paris 2011 today in the mail. Time to start the French cds again.
Post a Comment