So long as I've been talking feet... I thought I'd tell what I've tried. I've tried warm soaks, ice, massage (feels good, but I can't talk B into it), endless different shoes, orthotics in my shoes (I currently wear them), Birkenstocks around the house (according to podiatrist - never go barefoot), Aleve (two in the morning with a cup of water first thing works pretty well until about 4 or 5 pm), aspirin at night for aching so I can sleep, voltarin gel rubbed on before sleep for same, at least a half dozen podiatrists (they say you have to live with it), family doctor (basically the same thing - stay off your feet -- RIGHT, no can do since I teach and am on them all day; non weight bearing exercise - bike works great, but when? sleep is important too; they say lose weight -- well, I'm working on that and that doesn't happen overnight, I've made progress, but my feet hold back my exercise; almost everything I like to do involves feet, standing or walking on them, that is. So, what else? My doctor doesn't think I'm ready for the oestero-arthritis doctor. I'm trying Celebrex, but so far I'm not impressed. I'd try replacing them if they could do this. They can replace hips, knees, and other joints, but not feet. Feet are very complicated with lots of bones, tissue, etc. I have pain at ankles up over the tops and at the right arch, right worse than left. Also very stiff in morning and after I sit down more than 15 minutes. Any hints anybody?
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
consume 3 glasses of wine at 5:00 PM....You need to consider the HCG program....20 pounds in 30 days????? Think about it....
consume 3 glasses of wine at 5:00 PM....You need to consider the HCG program....20 pounds in 30 days????? Think about it....
consume 3 glasses of wine at 5:00 PM....You need to consider the HCG program....20 pounds in 30 days????? Think about it....
Post a Comment