Why my title? I want to lose weight organically with the goal being to get healthy. Getting healthy is the most important reason for my losing weight. I'm hoping I'll be able to move around better and do more of the things I love to do, especially the outside things like gardening and walking anywhere I want. I want to have more energy and that will help me to be a better teacher and get through the day with more left over at the end of the day. I want to KEEP the weight off for life. That's why I'm going at it slowly and deliberately. I'm trying to change lifetime habits so I can remain healthy for the rest of the my life. Doing all of this the GREEN way, that is organically, is very important to me. I'm trying to go for quality. That's why I don't like "diet" food. I don't think it gives you the quality for your calories/points. I'm trying to put fewer chemicals/modified/engineered food into my body. I'm trying to buy local as much as I can. I'm trying to grow food myself so it will be fresher and more nutritious.
So there you have it,
Sue
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment