skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lose Weight, Go Organic, Get Healthy
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Rain Forcasted
Rain is coming. Nice day today, but kids all had subs due to PD workshop for many of the teachers. I had a piano lesson. She said I had a lot of patience. I try. I have become more so over the years.
Sue
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(35)
►
April
(7)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(18)
▼
2011
(298)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(22)
▼
October
(28)
Happy Halloween
Rest
Review of My Philosophy
Nice Meal
Fighting off a Sore Throat
Halloween
Challenges of Next Two Months
Some Pots Brought In
Potatoes
Long Weekend
Holiday planning
Slow and Steady
Rain Forcasted
Another Monday Done
Hot Cross Buns
Dancing
Dr. Oz' Transfornation
What I've Tried, feet-wise
veggie burger
Wisdom
Raking Leaves
your nose
It's the Weekend
Wednesday
Essi's Adventure
Win a Million
Pots Begin the Come Back inside
Blog Fix
►
September
(27)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(25)
►
2010
(196)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(9)
About Me
Sue Saari
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment