OK, the next couple months are when I have blown it in the past. I do not intend to blow it this year. Would you all help me? Here are the challenges:
- Halloween (trick or treat night) and all the candy
- Thanksgiving - overeating in general; must have family traditions of turkey, mashed pototoes, stuffing, gravy (mon dieu, this will do right there), cranberry sauce, beans, and pumpkin pie
= Christmas and holiday times - I love to bake cookies and love to give them to my friends and family; but I also love to eat them; this is the only time of year I bake
- New Years - the resolutions for the new year and the facing of those extra holiday pounds that I've put on that I determined NOT to do this year
So, let's talk about what to do differently this year. Come on everybody, share your ideas.
Sue
Monday, October 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment