That's what we're getting. Wow! It's amazing how the sweat pours off of you when you work outside. I drank ALOT of water today. The air conditioning sure feels nice.
Sue
1 comment:
Gardini
said...
Yesterday went and saw Winnie the pooh !!! Ate popcorn, gained weight...feeling very "Eyore-ish" today...on my weight plan...today is a "steak" day because I have gone over 2 pounds from my stable weight....which means water when thirsty today...nothing else...and a big steak for supper (nothing else) and I should return to my stable weight tomorrow... bother !
1 comment:
Yesterday went and saw Winnie the pooh !!! Ate popcorn, gained weight...feeling very "Eyore-ish" today...on my weight plan...today is a "steak" day because I have gone over 2 pounds from my stable weight....which means water when thirsty today...nothing else...and a big steak for supper (nothing else) and I should return to my stable weight tomorrow... bother !
Post a Comment