Monday, July 18, 2011

Weigh in tomorrow

Tomorrow is the end of week 6. We'll see how I did. There was a lot of sweating and some good eating. Today I went to our County Fair to see one of my students ride. It was English style and those kids had all that gear on. Yikes! They looked hot. But then again I was hot in my shorts too. I got to see all the animals getting baths, including the chickens. The pigs were enjoying the baths the most. Horray for 4H.

Sue

1 comment:

Gardini said...

My steak day is behind me and I am once again respectable....I am .4 below my stable weight....so I must be more careful in the food that I select....more fruit and salad...big enemy turns out to be cheese and nuts....good luck at weigh in....you will soon earn your 10 Pound Ribbon which needs to be proudly displayed on the Fridge