Friday, July 15, 2011

Points Tracking

I have been tracking. I think this has been helping, as much as I hate to admit it. I have rarely been going into my extra points and have also been tracking my exercise. I think this has helped too. I haven't been hungry at all.

We had another lovely day today, weather-wise. I got some more planting done. I will put a few more in tomorrow. Now we need a nice rain. Maybe this weekend.

Sue

1 comment:

Gardini said...

Tracking is an important discipline...as is tracking exercise....and WW provides all those tools....

I weigh daily and keep an exercise log at the gym....I notice that it is very easy to miss a day...which then makes the second day easier to miss or harder to go back to....

What io have learned most of all, is that I cannot eat like I used to or like I would like to....Carbs and sweets (white flour and sugar) will put it right back on....and for 5 weeks I have maintained within a + or - 2 pound window...more to lose another 20 by December 31....I have a greatr recipe for a Chocolate Mug Cake will email you recipe