Thursday, July 21, 2011

Married

My Dad is getting married Saturday. I want him to be happy, but it makes me feel weird in some ways. He was terribly lonely and met a nice person to be with.

Still very hot. It was 97 in Dayton today, 98 in Cincinnati, around 95 or so here between.

Sue

1 comment:

GARDINI said...

Weight is back in line....had another steak day....I have learned that it is very very easy for my dumb and stupid metabolism to be "unfriendly"...I am on a learning curve to discover what and how much i can eat...it seems to be a very delicate balance but for sure I cannot eat like I was used to before this last weight loss

Looking forward to August 1.....I will go back on the drops plan...to lose another 20 pounds...if it goes better than expected...I might actually go for 30 pound..but will be satisfied if I can lose the additional 20

ONWARD