Well, I joined WW and had a tooth pulled today. WW looked good - they have made many positive changes since the last time I was there. Healthy eating is encouraged, not just counting points. Our leader actually said, "not all calories are the same." Yippee. They've gotten wiser. As for my tooth - sorry to lose it, but there was infection up there. So now I have a hole in my head. Some would say this is nothing new. It's sore and I hope I don't have to go through THAT again.
Well, m' hardies, it's time for bed. Very warm here still. I hope I can get into the yard tomorrow and do some exercise, but we'll see.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I strongly urge you to use their Etools for tracking it is a great website...I also used Fastpass which made checking in a breeze....wher I ran into troible with WW was carb cravings...no flour no sugar takes care of that....good luck
First day went pretty well, not too much difference actually, maybe a bit less fat.
Post a Comment