I had a good loss - 1.6. Yeah! That's a total of 4.6 for the past two weeks. Onward!
Sue
2 comments:
Gardini
said...
OK you got it going...here is another tip....drink water and use flavored stevia ...I like root Beer or Orange...also sugar free iced tea with lemon stevia...shoot for 64 ounces a day
Yes, I am drinking LOTS of water because I am sweating a lot when I'm outside gardening. I love cold water. I am thrilled that I finally seem to be going the right direction.
2 comments:
OK you got it going...here is another tip....drink water and use flavored stevia ...I like root Beer or Orange...also sugar free iced tea with lemon stevia...shoot for 64 ounces a day
Yes, I am drinking LOTS of water because I am sweating a lot when I'm outside gardening. I love cold water. I am thrilled that I finally seem to be going the right direction.
Post a Comment