Friday, June 3, 2011

Waving Goodbye

We were out there as the buses pulled away waving to the kids. There were lots of smiles and horns tooting as they pulled away. Some kids were crying because they did not want to leave us.

I am packed up. One of the trailers will be removed. Even though I have the most time out there, I will not move indoors. It looks like I'll be in another trailer next year again. We have a teacher day left on Monday. There are RIFs and the end of the year was kind of nasty.

I can't wait to get into my yard with gusto.

Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

Now that school is out, I would not want to talk you into something you are not ready to do....and let me say this as well....if you are not willing to put all other priotities aside to follow this program to the letter dont even consider it....I reached a place in my weight loss journey that for over 6 months I stayed up and down the same 10 pounds...I was so tired of making no progress that I decided I must do something that will make a difference....so I cleared a block of time on my calendar and decided that for the next 60 days I was totally committed to following the HCG program to the letter....I am on royghly day 33 and lost 27.6...the daily loss is highly motivating...in fact...it is all that I need to keep on one more day...down 6 inches around my waist...so if you can make the commitment...I highly recommend it.
Enjoy your summer !!!

Sue Saari said...

There are many things I want to do this summer: mainly get in shape with lots of workouts, walks, gardening, swimming, and being outside. I applaud your commitment, but don't think I can be active on 500 calories per day. I'm glad it's working for you. I am VERY afraid of gaining back weight I lose. I want to go down and NOT gain it back. I am very beat down now and have to regroup and revive. I might try a purge for a couple weeks (recommended by my nutritionist).