Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sleep and birds

It's so important. I have a regular routine at bedtime. I always read a bit. I like my fountain outside the window and I like hearing the birdie chorus both in the evening and in the morning.

Speaking of birds... There is a robin now nesting right next to the garage. She is sitting on her eggs. I am trying not to scare her when I go around the house. I have really gotten a kick out of all the nesting birds in our yard this year. It's amazing. We have house wrens, blue jays, robins, english sparrows, and cardinals. The gold finches are just getting ready soon. We have good cover and food for birds. And the birdbath keeps water on hand too.

One more day and then I'll be in Rehoboth for a few days. No blogging while I'm there.

Sue

1 comment:

Gardini said...

I suppose that birds are nice....except when they deposit bird milk on my new car....We seem to attract the neighborhood Buzzard...