Yum! We had some tonight for dinner. It's my very favorite fish. Copper River is in Alaska. You can only get this salmon just a few weeks of the year and it's very expensive. Worth it.
We sat and discussed today the various jump start routines. I think I'm going with a combination of my nutritionist's plan and signing up with WW. I need the support of the other people. So it's Tuesday morning at 10:30.
Tomorrow we have a teacher day and hand in our keys for the summer. It's not a moment too soon for me.
Now we're having record high temperatures in the 90s already. Yikes!
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WW is a sensible approach.....the new program makes it slightly better... the major change being free fruit (no points)....My meetings were excellent....however I reached a plateau...and had to break the chain...also....there are several things allowed on WW that are counter productive to weight loss....particularly diet soda, sugar and white flour which did me in....so it worked well for me for a while and when I reviewed my numbers I realized that I had been up and down the same 10 pounds for six months..I knew I had to break that cycle...that being said....go for it....portion control and self-discipline aret the keysand remember to track your food.
You are right. I can totally do without diet soda and white flour. Sugar too. Diet foods in general and not good. Whole grains and smaller portions are the key. Yes, I know I have to track my food. B and I will do it together. He'd like to lose some too.
Post a Comment