Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weight Loss the Hard Way

Well, I can't say it's the most fun way to lose weight, but getting the 24 hour flu does do it. I was in Columbus trying to enjoy the OMEA conference and suddenly found myself in the bathroom... well, it wasn't pretty. So, I headed for home - worst drive of my life with several stops. Well... it seemed like there wasn't much left inside me when I finally got home, took a wash, and shivering like you wouldn't believe got into bed with three blankets. I slept for almost 36 hours and it left me, whatever THAT was. YIKES! The only good thing I can say is that I did lose 4 pounds. Of course I couldn't eat for two days either. That'll do something.

I'm feeling better tonight though not myself yet.

Sue

PS Lebanon certainly did itself proud with our HS group!!!!

No comments: