The work week is almost finished, as is April. I went backward a half pound. So its
2 down, 48 to go
Let's analyze. Too many desserts, I think. A weakness of mine are cookies - I love them. I got some wonderful cookies from Dorothy Lane Market last Saturday. Plus we had dessert another time too. No dessert until the weekend, unless it's yogurt and tea.
I was awake early this morning to hear the robins start in about 5:30 or so. Then the house wren joins in. It's a nice sound that I like. I had stuff in my throat and couldn't go back to sleep. Hey, share some sleep tips too. I think sleep is very important to losing weight and being healthy. I don't feel right unless I get at least 7 hours, 8 is better. I have friends who seem to get along great with less. Not me, though.
I hope this week goes better. I'd like to hear from you about your health tips. Join in!
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My weakness is when I lose a couple of pounds I then think I can "cheat" and eat some high calorie stuff. The I gain back my pounds. After I lose a pound is when I should really go in for the kill and lose more! B
Post a Comment