Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter Wonderland

We've gotten about 5 inches with more on the way. They have not called our delay or snow day yet. They'd rather wake us up at 5:30. It is a gorgeous snow, wet and flakey, clinging to all the branches and brown plants. It might even be a white Christmas.
I did more decorating today. Both inside trees are really pretty. We have an outside tree that in on our front porch. It shows up really nice from the street with the lights reflected by the front window by the door.

I got a bunch of citrus fruit from a student sale. We had a grapefruit this morning. Yum. One more full week. Next week's my show. We moved it to Tuesday 9:30. I can't wait to hear 350 recorders played at once.

This will be a week of normal workouts and healthy eating. Keep on keeping on with a pinch of holiday cheer,
Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

Make sure that the "pinch" is Bob's cheek and not the liquid kind, OK?

We need to get through the rest of the year losing...not gaining...I have been trying for 2 pounds a week but last week was only 1.4....I am avoiding the festive Holiday temptations as much as possible. The new WW program (and I am using their etools) is helping alot.I am back to writing down everything I eat on E tools. Perhaps you should take a look.... on the new program....fruit is free ...0 points
So between meals i have been eating grapes or bananas...going to FL will bea challenege...I can already smell the hickory smoke at the Georgia Pig ...best BBQ in the WHOLE WORLD...sigh that is my one permissible cheat for the holidays...be tough be strong...do not give in to that temptation...at the end of the day you will be proud of yourself for hangin in...and I will be proud of you too....BTW have you considered adding a subcontrabass to the 350 recorders? (Digeridoo)

Sue Saari said...

Why yes, we will be adding digeridoo to our March concert. I wish I could record this. It may be one for the record books!

Yes, keep on track. I, so far, have NOT been losing, weight that is. But I am determined this week. I may look into etools.