Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow Day

We had another snow day today. We got about 6 inches I'd say. It makes it kind of tough preparing for our show when I can't rehearse some of them enough. I am going to cut a few things.

We had a pleasant day. I worked on the annual Christmas letter. It's kind of different, but we're both happy with it. We also both had appointments at the foot doctor. Tomorrow we sell all the homemade ornaments for our little Music Room Community Service project. The kids have been making them and putting them on the Music room tree. We're going to give the proceeds to the Warrior Backpack program (kids that need food, take a backpack of food home for the weekends - good program). I think it's good to think about others sometimes, the people who don't have as much as you do. The kids get this too.

Sue

2 comments:

gardini said...

busy days before Christmas...not much to write because there is too much to do....

Sue Saari said...

I'm with you there. Take some time for peace and quiet if you can.