I have my nutritionist meeting tomorrow. Good thing! I need some holiday tail kicks to get back with it.
We had such a nice day today. I went to church this morning to hear one of my students sing a solo. She did very well. The church looked beautiful and the music was nice. I'll have to try that place again. This afternoon I decorated the music tree while Bob relaxed with Otto. It really looks beautiful, ornaments all related to music. They are crystal, gold and some red balls. I didn't decorate this one last year, so it's very nice to see it. The nutcrackers are all out. It's looking very Christmasy around here. I'm taking a Christmas personal day tuesday to shop, decorate, and work on the annual letter. Very cold tonight.
Buona notte,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This afternoon there was a special service for the "shut-ins" at FUM, Ephrata...I did 15 minutes of Carols on Piano for a prelude and the Organ for the service....was well attended...Transportation was provided by the church...a very kind and thoughtful event. Still to cold to decorate
I went to church too - very enjoyable. I miss church. Choe sang very well. She is the student who invited me to come.
Post a Comment