Friday, December 10, 2010

Discouraged

Well, I did many things right. I gained .4 lbs. I got up in 8 degree weather and went to the Y to do my workouts. We had smaller portions at dinner, ate our rice and beans dinner and our pasta only (low servings) dinner. I had salads for lunch. I still had a gain. I was so disappointed on the scale this morning that I had tears. Winter is the pits for being healthy. Big day at school, very tired. More tomorrow,
Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

DO NOT (I repeat) DO NOT let this get you down....I once went 5 weeks doing everything right without a loss....when this happens your body takes time to adjust to your new and different size....water retention can put a pound on overnight ... and is no true measure.... You have to hang in and continue to keep on keeping on....remember...there is NO finish line....it is a process....just continue to be consistent...it will pay off.

GARDINI said...

Guess I shouldn't be discouraged either...wanted to lose at least 2 this week...lost 1.2 weighed in yesterday...
The new WW program is really pretty good...check it out