Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Delightful Christmas Day

I took a personal day and had a Christmas Day today: decorated, listened to Christmas music, made a big bow, shopped for presents, had lunch with my husband, watched a Christmas movie. Yeah. Good stuff. I wanted to work on the Christmas letter. Didn't get to do that.

My Christmas wish is that more people would read my blog. It's enjoyable to read the responses. It's very cold here, unseasonably so, down in the teens. And we've had snow - very early for us.

I hope you're enjoying the preparations too.
Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

I am planning a celebration of my brother's 50th wedding Anniversary dec 29 in Florida.
I have 4 Christmas Eve services to play and guest Artist on the 26th to accompany. Working on a DVD for the Family of Grandparent and great grandparetnt 8MM movie films...who has time to decorate?

Sue Saari said...

Wow, sounds great! I'm also preparing my kids for a holiday show. My 14 fourth grade classes are putting on an assembly for the rest of the school. I think it will go fine, but it's a little stressful.