This has been a heck of a weather year, especially the last six months. First we get no rain, now we get record cold. It's going down into the single digits tonight. Yeeeeesh!
I totally went blah during my last class today. I just felt like my energy was totally gone, like I just couldn't make it a second longer. Somehow I went on and the day ended. It must have something to do with blood sugar. Does anybody else notice being more susceptible to crashing blood sugar in the fifths versus earlier in life?
I had a snack and I felt better. It's difficult to keep my metabolism steady teaching straight through like I do. On Wednesdays I don't even have a minute between classes. They just keep on a'comin' Any suggestions out there?
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well...I recommend consuming a large quantity of wine....will warm you up...and you won't care about steady metabolism
ALSO....keep a banana, some grapes, celery with peanut butter a few crackers in your desk...when the bell rings eat some fruit or crackers every hour...will keep you going...then you will be sooo thirsty...you can get back to the wine.
Finally, when you get home, forget them healthy dinners you have been crowing about....throw back a Pizza and some more wine...Bob will love it...and you will fall asleep....tomorrow will look better in the morning.....that's my best advice
Yeah for vino! I agree. I don't think the district would like that though. I had a college professor who was a drunk, that is he was drunk when he came to work. He wasn't a very good teacher, but I bet he didn't care much with all the vino.
Post a Comment