Sunday, December 19, 2010

Checking in

So now we have another sick dog, Essi. She is strong though and will fight off whatever this is. Same thing as Otto, only he was too weak to fight it off.

Snow/freezing rain due for Tuesday. My show is scheduled for 9:30 in the morning. It just might have to be called off afterall. It was fun preparing for it anyway.

Doing some baking. Plan to give them all away. I haven't baked for maybe 4 years. I really enjoy it. Played the piano a bit today too, some Christmas carols.

And now, some sleep,
Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

It is getting very busy preparing for my brothers 50th Celebration...tons of details that I relish doing...however time is short.

Sue, I want to encourage you to stay with it during Christmas...it is too hard to go back and lose again...I am still catching up..I have lost 6 pounds in the last 4 weeks and have 4 more to go until I am back even.
The new WW program is working for me...I am diligently using their etools online and track every meal...today I thought I was under for the day as we ate out at cracker barrel...turns out I was 2 points over....which tells me that I cant trust myself to guess points...I have to lose this weight and my will and determination seems to sustain me....free fruit no points makes a huge difference. Check out the new points Plus Program it is really good...(sometimes I win stickers, too)
It seems silly to think that going to a meeting of mostly women who talk about recipes, and babies would help...but the accountability is really important for me....I could be sooo bad with just a little encouragement, but I am telling you it is doing me some good.
POOF!

Sue Saari said...

I'm glad for you. Keep it up! I'm doing ok. During break, I can really get some good workouts in. After all, it's a lifetime change, not a diet.