Monday, December 5, 2011

Rain Continues

Hey, the rain is still coming down. There is flooding. The rivers are over flood stage. We are inches above our yearly average rainfall. Weird. I wish it were snow. We'd have a couple feet now, but at least it would be brighter. The rain is hard on the kids because they can't go outside during recess and run around screaming at the top of their lungs. Plus they all got wet coming to music today. They didn't seem to mind this however.

I am way behind on the Christmas preparations. No shopping done. Little decorating. I take that back we bought ourselves a new stove and dishwasher. These will be nice when they are installed - we must wait until next week.

I'm going to see my sister and meet my dad's new wife this weekend. Taking a personal day on Friday.

Quack,
Sue

No comments: