It's been a good week. Good observation. It was a wonderful class. It's always nice when your principal gets to see something good. B and I had a nice dinner tonight and we watched a sweet movie called Saint Ralph, just the type I like.
The only bad thing is my IPod died. I can't live without it. I use it all the time at school. The hard drive seems corrupted. I wish I could take it apart and fix it like I used to do with the computers in the old days. I took it to the Mac Store and it must have known where it was. I revived there just long enough to keep me from purchasing another IPod. When I got it home, it died again.
Yeah for the weekend and next week is a very short week.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment